Wednesday, September 04, 2013

cham sarang....

dear ne cham sarang....

at the end, its always you....
some time i wish i never know you....
i wish i never go to that school....
which the reason i know you at the first place....

i wish i dont ask for you numbers...
i wish i never send Hi~ to you....
i wish you dont reply me back then....
i wish i never have any memory of you....

i wishhhh.....

i've try to meet other guys...
i;ve try my hardest to forget you....
ignoring you...
who never remember me....
who already have other person...

did you know,
a few days ago, i look at your pictures...
at that time i know...
"ahh.... he got someone else already...."
she is pretty....
lucky you to have her....
lucky her to have you....

i don't blame you....
not at all....
its been almost 6 years....
its acceptable for you to forget me.....
its acceptable for you to move on....
the problem is me....
my heart....
who don't know how to forget you....
hmmmm.... my bad....




i pray to HIM....
if you are not for me.., let this heart forget you....
lets you go away from me....
and if you are for me, please open you heart and eyes...
so you can see me here....
standing alone waiting you here.....

sincerely,
a girl who can be moved....